Monday, December 19, 2011

Where Love is, There is God

"This last week of Advent, I would like to invite you to take some more time to enter deeply into Christ and meditate on the Holy Family with the help of the rosary. Try to find Jesus in your own family, and even bring him there by love. For where love is, there is God. And God knows that where you have the deepest love, you have the deepest sorrows. For we all offend one another by our failures in love." - Father Antonio Giraldo

Though I wasn't actually at St. Thomas for his homily (I was scheduled to be a Eucharistic Minister at the 7:30am Mass at the cathedral), I was able to listen to it online. I'm really happy that I was able to.

Fr. Antonio said some rather beautiful, important things that I needed to hear. I'm not in a sharing kind of mood, but suffice to say that I have been dealt a funky set of cards and carry crosses that have become incredibly heavy.

If you've got the time, listen to the rest of the homily.

p.s. How many college kids do you know that go to 7:30am Mass? This is a statistic that I'm most interested in finding...

1 comment:

Calvin Winstien said...

Praise the Lord. I pray that your message reach many. Keep preaching :)
http://www.masterscience.webs.com