Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank You's

Dear God,

Thank you for Velveeta mac and cheese.

Thank you for the end of classes today. I know that I still have finals, but today is a momentous milestone.

Thank you for my 21st birthday, which, for my few but beloved readers, was November 20. It was most excellent.

Thank for today's celebratory outfit of comfy shirt, sweatpants, Christmas socks, and wickedly cool patterned underwear.

Thank you for finding new music. Though it may not have actually been recently released, it's still awesome and wonderful to find it.

And lastly, thank you for a new translation of the Mass. I'll admit, I wasn't too excited about it, but after having to really be aware of what I'm saying and praying, I'm thankful for the change. It's nice to have to wake up.

Amen.

*Dear readers, if you're still there that is, sorry I don't ever write anything anymore. I wish I could say it's because I have no time. While there is some truth to that statement, it is also due in large part to big ol' helping of the lazies!

No comments: