Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Catch Up!

I meant to put these up a few days ago. I still have loads more horses to photograph because I haven't brought my camera with me to the barn for, I don't know, the last couple of months. Anyway, meet some of my new friends!

 Shelton


 Elvis
 
Shamrock


Ricky


Denver says no photographs, por favor.


Duchess likes to stick her entire head out of the hole. It's quite comical, especially when she yells at me when I walk down the barn aisle. She's one of many, actually, who start neighing and nickering when someone walks into the barn during "dinner time." It's one of my favorite sounds, a bunch of horses yelling at me.


Frankie (left) and Madden (right)


Eeyore! Love him.


Annie


 Clover looks so much better now than she did when she first arrived!

Grace


This is Horse Haven's newest arrival...Lisa Marie. She's the cutest little filly ever and very independent. Loves loves loves to play and is incredibly curious. This little girl isn't afraid of too much.


And a shot of momma Reba and Lisa Marie

1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful! Hope they're keeping cool!