Sunday, May 1, 2011

Take Em Away

I found this song to be appropriate for finals week...


I also just love this song and the guys singing it. I mean, how much more awesome can you get on one stage? Old Crow Medicine Show and some of the guys from Mumford & Sons? I can't remember the name of the guy who walks onstage a few minutes into the song, never heard of him, but the point is...

That's a lot of awesome! I would love to see both bands play, but play together? Whew, don't get me started. I also love this picture because it is filled with some incredibly talented people (Old Crow Medicine Show, Mumford & Sons, Dave Rawlings, Gillian Welch, and John Paul Jones). I love music.

Until we meet again friends. While I'm busy moving out and doing finals, you should check out more videos with all the aforementioned bands/people. It'll make your day, I guarantee it. Made mine.

No comments: