Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ducks

I just accidentally brainstormed. Like, a brainstorm for my future kinda deal.

It's both terrifying and exciting to think about possibilities. I'm going to do some sniffing and fact-checking and questioning. And break out the big girl panties, too, I might add.

I amassed several different ducks. Now I'm trying to decide which ducks I need to keep, which ones to act upon. Then, I'll try to get those ducks in a row. Know what I mean?

All things of course, must be prayerfully considered. Remembering to do that, though, is what I will probably struggle with the most. I'm trying to do more to be aware of God's presence in my life, because He's there all the time (duh). If I jump into future-planning and don't listen to Him, well, what good is that?

3 comments:

Katie said...

There is a wonderful book called "Practicing the Presence of God" by Brother Lawrence. It's really short, but packed full of awesomeness. Just thought I would suggest it :)

From Tracie said...

Right in line with this, is a verse I read this week that really touched my heart... Prov 16:9.

Mary said...

Just trust...He will show you the way. Believe me...He did me!