Monday, December 13, 2010

Nerdfest #3

Has the jury reached a verdict?

Yes, your Honor. We have.

The verdict is that my final grades have been posted! I received 3 regular old A's and a B+. A select few humans have given me crap about the B+, but if they only knew how hard paleobiology was...

Anyway, I'm super thrilled with the results of this semester, given all of the difficulties! I've been enjoying my free time these past few days...meaning I have done absolutely nothing.

It snowed yesterday and last night/early morning, so it was nice and white out today. Here's a link to something rather hilarious, but be forewarned, it contains words that you wouldn't use in church! So don't go here if you're bothered by bad words. It is a fitting description of the weather conditions yesterday. Now, though, it is just windy and cold, with rays of sunshine here and there.

I broke out the long johns today, folks. Long johns are awesome. They are in the top tier of my most favorite things list. I had to wear them mostly because my jeans have huge holes in the knees, and I didn't want to lose my kneecaps to the below freezing (wind chill included!) temperature today.

Seriousness will follow, maybe even later tonight. Who knows. I have a bout of the lazies, and it has to run its course.

And Nerdfests are always fun, especially if legal jargon and long johns are included.

We find the defendant guilty of nerdyness in the first degree.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congrats on your grades! :D