Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Amazing Charlie Dog

Did you know that dogs can fly? At least, Charlie can. I caught him the other day practicing in his sleep...
 

I don't understand how he twists and contorts himself. Anything to get a good nap in, right? I mean, he wedged himself right next to the couch.

Oh and Charlie dog is excellent at multi-tasking. He can scratch his ear and yawn at the same time. Who knew?


Like his big brother Rocky in the background, Charlie likes to let loose every now and then. Before I was able to grab the camera, Rocky was laying in the same way as Charlie, but he decided to ruin my fun.


Such a hard life my boys live.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Aren't they so funny? Pepper can scratch her ear and put her other hind foot in her mouth at the same time! Yes, she's talented. :D