Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday!

I am almost finished with my 14th week of classes. I can taste the finish line (the 17th week), though its taste is tainted by mixed-citrus cough drops.

I've been in a schoolwork lull, so to speak, and other than having a cold, I have enjoyed my sort of free time. Judging by my calendar, the lull ends this weekend after my birthday. I have a chemistry lab final on Monday, a communication & information test on Tuesday, and then Thanksgiving break. I can't classify that break as a lull in work because I will most likely be working on my 5 page paper about radiolarians for my paleobiology lab. That, my friends, will be a ton of fun.

And that last sentence was thick with sarcasm.

So to finish this week and start celebrating my 20th birthday early (which will be my "golden" birthday!), I am going to see the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 tonight/Friday morning.

I am going to take a nap. Hopefully I will have more to blog about soon!

2 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Ashley, I hope your birthday is special in every way--I'm one that loves to celebrate my birthday, no matter how old I get!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see the new HP! I'm thinking I may even splurge and see it at Imax!