Monday, October 18, 2010

HP Trailers!

Okay, obviously I'm not doing anything productive. Unless you count doing things that make you happy productive, well, then I'm on a roll!

I just looked to see if I had ever posted about Harry Potter, and I found that I haven't! Shame on me. Such a grievous crime have I committed.

Because I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I'm so excited! Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out the day before my birthday (wink wink...). I can't tell you how many times I've seen the trailers, of which there are two "theater length" ones that I have come across so far. TV shmeevee spots. I like to see more than 30 seconds!

It is my goal to reread the 7th book before the movie comes out. I've only read Deathly Hallows once, so I definitely need a refresher. I daresay that rereading the 7th book is more important than studying or doing homework! Not really...but that statement is pretty close to the truth.

I think my favorite book in the series is either the 4th or 5th one. It's probably the truth because they're the ones I've read the most. Though, nothing can compare to the first book where we first glimpse Harry's world.

I'm sad that I didn't get my letter to Hogwarts. But I'll take a college education too.

I embedded the two trailers below. If you haven't seen them yet, watch them! If you already have, watch them again!

On a side note, if the movie score is anything like the trailer music (sometimes it isn't the same stuff), then I will definitely purchase the score.

Trailer #1


Trailer #2

3 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait 'til the new one comes out! When the last one came out, Youngest Son & I re-watched the previous ones. No time to go back and read the book! :D

Ashley Siferd said...

Re-watching the movies is a great idea too! I might do that and reread the 7th book :)

Sr. Ann Marie said...

I read the first four or five books but haven't seen any of the movies. Feel like I'm sorely lacking something!