Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blegh #2

I've just decided that any time I feel like whining or ranting, the chance of the post being called "Blegh" increases exponentially.

Still not enough time to write legitimate, serious things. But I am going to tell you that my paleobiology exam totally bombed.

Mostly because I just forgot how to read today. I emailed my professor and explicitly stated that I WAS NOT looking for pity points, only that I wanted to explain to him that I do in fact know the difference between vicarience biogeography and dispersalist biogeography. When I read "...explain vicarience biogeography...", I honestly read "...explain dispersalist biogeography..."

My test grade won't reflect that, but when the moment of realization hit, it was too late for me to turn around and fix it. I was already out of the building.

I feel like a loser! So to honor my pathetic attempt at pity gathering (not pity points, just pity), I decided to write this just so I could share one of my favorite songs with you. It happens to be called "Loser" but singing it makes me feel better about my paleobiology exam. This song by Beck makes no sense whatsoever, but that's why I like it.

I'm almost done with this exam filled week. One more to go. But then I have one next week!