Friday, August 6, 2010

Because I Need A Break

I've had a pretty stressful week. I won't elaborate because I don't have the time. I have my chemistry lab final later today and my lecture final on Monday, and I just finished all of my end-of-semester stuff for anthropology on Wednesday.

I haven't been getting much sleep. And I am tired. Not just sleepy tired, but tired. You know?

So, I think I deserve a quick break. This of course will be a visit to Youtube, to watch one of my all time favorite (if not the number 1) videos I have ever come across on the internet.

As you all know, I love Lady Gaga. Naturally of course, I am going to love any parody of her music and videos.

This "Telephone" remake is brought to you by a couple of guys from Afghanistan. Enjoy. I do every time I need a good laugh.





If it doesn't work here, then go straight to the source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHXgFU7qNI

No comments: