Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sabbath Sunday: Wild Fire

In honor of today, this beautiful Mother's Day, I chose the post "Wild Fire" for today's Sabbath Sunday post. You can read it here.

Wild Fire will be 1 year old in July! He's grown so much, and I believe he is getting ready to be adopted out to a great home in the next few days/weeks. Here he is, in all his ungroomed glory. Such a handsome boy.

I'm going to miss him, but I'm grateful for the time he spent with us. Also, thanks to his mom Fancy Pants for bringing him into the world and our lives!

Thanks to my Mom for doing the same for me! Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommas out there.

2 comments:

Mary said...

He is beautiful! I had the song "Wildfire" (WAY before your time!) going through my head when I ready your post!

Ashley Siferd said...

I did too. It's actually in the music playlist at the bottom of the page :)