Monday, May 31, 2010

'Cat Man Do'

Because I have been incredibly bad about not posting the past few days and because I don't like to end things with odd numbers if I can help it, I am sharing the following video with you. Plus, it's fun!

It's called 'Cat Man Do'. It is part of a series called Simon's Cat, and every video I've seen (which is not that many...such a shame), the cat reminds me of my own cats, Tink and Squeak.

The cat is like a combination of mine. Tink is the noisy one and gets right in my face. She will meow and meow and meow and meow and meow until I recognize her presence, then she leaves the room only to come back 10 minutes later after I fall back asleep. Squeak will sit on me and touch/tap my face or hand if I don't do what she wants.

Thankfully neither of them can hold a baseball bat.



Happy watching! Posts with actual substance should follow soon as long as I don't get swallowed by the pile of laundry in my room.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ashley, I have seen this before and I LOVE it, I laughed so hard the first time I saw it....it is Briggs, my cat who does the eye-lid tap at about 2:30 AM...love the sound effects, priceless.

s-p said...

LOL! Reminds me of why I'm grateful we don't have 4 cats anymore.