Wednesday, May 5, 2010

800 Miles is a Real Humdinger

I am proud to introduce to you, ladies and gentleman, the brand spanking new blog:

800 Miles Is A Real Humdinger


My friend Fr. Christian and I are going to hike all 800 miles of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. What's the time frame? I'm not exactly sure.

If you're in the area, come join us! It's going to be fun. And I will still post here like I normally do, but now there is an addition to the Siferd Internet Routine.

Visit the blog for more information!

Hasta el jueves para "Natalie Dee Thursday."

4 comments:

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

It seems to me that the time frame is however long it takes to take 75-80 trips to the smokies. I'm not in a hurry.

Ashley Siferd said...

Sounds good to me. I was just making sure we didn't have some lofty goal...like getting it all done in one summer!

Unless we both had the entire summer off. Haha.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Beautiful picture and great goal. My son and husband hiked 1000 miles of the Appalachian Trail when Shane was 10 years old. But they did do it all at once, from Georgia to Maine, all summer long. (Skipped the final 300 miles because Donnie fell and hurt his knees.) Good luck on that!

Ashley Siferd said...

That sounds like a lot of fun Elizabeth! Thanks for the wishes of good luck...we'll need it :)