Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sabbath Sunday: The Work of God's Fingers

Happy Sabbath Sunday! While it has been a tough past couple of days for the Catholic community in East Tennessee, I know that with time we will find healing and peace and know that the grace of God is what sustains us through the good and the bad times.

I guest blogged the other day at Blessed is the Kingdom while Fr. Christian was away. I posted this on Friday, but I want to share it with anyone who may not be aware of the wonderful B.i.t.K blog.

Here is The Work of God's Fingers.

Pray for all abused, the abusers, and the rest of the community of the Diocese of Knoxville and of the world.

2 comments:

Mary said...

My heart is absolutely breaking. One of my former college roommates was a parishioner at the same Church, at the same time.

Ashley Siferd said...

I read your blog Mary. The whole situation is so disheartening, but I am glad that Bishop Stika is handling it the way he is. We've got such a good faith community, I hope the healing comes soon.