Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introducing...Natalie Dee Thursday!

My lovely and wonderful friends, Andi Marie and Katie Ann, introduced me to the amazingly awesome comics of artist Natalie Dee.

I love them (comics and friends) so much! Almost everyone makes me crack up or go into hysterical fits of laughter. I would like to share them with you. *Disclaimer! Some of her comics are not something that you would share over dinner with your in-laws, but I won't post any of those. That's just in case you decide to visit her website. I think they're all hilarious.

"Every Thursday that I can remember", I dub thee, Natalie Dee Thursday. I picked Thursday to host this comic sharing because it is my favorite day of the week.

Today, the inaugural show and tell comic will be the one that inspired me to blog about Natalie's comics. Thanks Andi Marie for pointing it out to me.

Natalie Dee, 4-6-06
Why yes, I think I will blog about it.

2 comments:

Mark G. said...

I'm more of a Savage Chickens sort of guy.

But the Sharkano really had me snorting & giggling at my desk for about a half hour!

Ashley Siferd said...

Savage Chickens? I will have to look into that! It sounds exciting.

Yes, I too went into a never-ending fit of laughter and joy upon finding Sharkano. It is epic.