Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sabbath Sunday: The Dorm and College...So Far

Here is this Sunday's Sabbath Sunday post. It is from August 2009 just after I moved into my dorm room and started college life.

I have a different perspective now. I'm not as nervous as I was in August. My schedule is basically the same general eds type stuff, but this semester's set up is different. I have all 5 classes on Mondays and Wednesdays...spread out the entire day. On Tuesdays I have a 2 hour environmental geology lab and that is it! I have a day off on Thursdays! Whoo-hoo!

I chose this post because tomorrow my winter break is effectively over, and I will be moving back to the dorm in the morning. Classes start on the 13th. Wish me luck!

You can read "The Dorm and College...So Far" here.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Good Luck.....I do hope you enjoyed your winter break and are looking forward to this next semester.....:-) Hugs

Ashley Siferd said...

Thanks Bernie! This semester is looking good so far :)