Saturday, January 2, 2010

A List

Leo was a nip-happy guy, so I headed him off at the pass. Now we're smiling.

I know it is a day late and a dollar short, but I figured I'd give it a whorl anyway. Here is a list of my goals for 2010. I'm sure that it will continue to expand because nothing is ever really finished and complete with me.

-Become a prolific writer
-Master the Spanish language (ha! yeah that'll happen)
-Study more for my mid-terms and finals
-Be nice
-Go back to NPH El Salvador this summer
-Read more books. (It seems that last year I didn't do much of that)
-Wash my car and vacuum the inside more often
-Increase my patience reservoir
-Find a cool tie-dye shirt
-Be able to chew food normally again
-Be around horses even more than usual!
-Pick a place & program to study abroad
-Go outside more
-Pray
Josue and Leandro, from NPH

2 comments:

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

awesome goals!

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Hi Ashley,

Just dropping by to wish you a happy new year. I hope you achieve all your goals!