Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Netherfield Day

I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I am, and it has been what I like to call an Arrival to Netherfield Day...and that is good my friends, very good.

A bowl of Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast while watching Kate & Leopold on one of the random movie channels made for an excellent morning. Then I drove out to visit my best friend Becca. We chatted and did absolutely nothing, and then we went down to the barn to see her new 7 month-old Tennessee Walking horse. Jazz is a gorgeous jet black boy, big for his age too. I always love visiting Becca and both her human and animal family. Her other horses, Moon and Smoke, are two of my favorites. Moon and Jazz are getting acquainted, and that is a show quite unto itself.

Becca and Jazz

I left Becca's house and came home to find the place to myself. I took the time to wrap presents for the family. Now my Dad and I are getting ready to leave and join the rest of the family at my grandparents' house. My aunt and uncle drove down from Indiana. It has been a very good day thus far.

May you have a Happy Christmas and may your family gatherings be filled with peace and love!

No comments: