Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

This is my last post of 2009. How time flies! This past year has been full of a lot of things and changes for me. I graduated high school, started college, had a job, had surgery, and so much more. I woke up this morning thinking about the past year, and it was a pretty good one. God has been wonderful to me, and though it may have taken me a long time to realize His hand in certain areas of my life, I am grateful for all that has happened to me this past year. The good, bad, sad, and joyful.

One of the neat things that I have been able to be a part of is working on my church's new website. A couple of months ago, the pastor Fr. Christian asked me if I wanted a job. I said, sure. That job turned into being one of the parish webmasters. It is cool!

Our launch date was originally January 1, 2010. We finished things two days early (whoo-hoo!) so it was launched yesterday afternoon. As with any website, it will always be a work in progress, but I encourage you to go visit now and come back often! One awesome part of the site is the podcast section. What I am most eager to listen to often is the "Faith Seeking Understanding" podcast, where Fr. Christian answers questions about the Catholic faith.

Welcome to sthomaslc.com and Happy New Year!

No comments: