Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Treadmill-Dance Skills

What better way to start off my favorite month than with one of my favorite music videos of all time? I was not able to embed it from mtv.com, vh1.com, or from any of the good quality versions on youtube.com, so you'll just have to click on the link below. Please do.

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

OK Go is an awesome band, and their video for the song "Here It Goes Again" just makes me happy every time I watch it. I wish I had the treadmill-dance skills that they have. Then I would be cool.

I'm tempted to try this out at the gym.

2 comments:

s-p said...

I love this video too, but I'm only tempted to watch it again. :)

Ashley Siferd said...

Well the more than likely possibility that I will fall flat on my face is keeping me from trying it out :)