Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dog Days

At my house, we know it is officially summer when our dog, Rocky, gets his annual haircut. If you ever felt horrible about a haircut gone awry, then you'll certainly feel for poor Rocky. Now granted, he is supposed to look this way, but it is still quite a loss of hair. It was a terrible ordeal for him yesterday, and he practically jumped off the grooming table when he saw my sister and me come to spring him from his version of hell. Look at him now...

I just thought I would share a little humor with everyone, and be thankful that you are not covered with as much hair as Rocky.

2 comments:

Mark G. said...

We took the clippers to our mutt Max recently as well. He seems much happier now, though. To show solidarity with him, I shaved my head too!

Ashley Siferd said...

That is a special kind of love there Mark. Way to be one with your dog...but I don't think it's a good idea if I shave my head!