Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And So It Begins


After my brief tenure as a guest blogger on Blessed Is The Kingdom, I was asked by several friends and family members to keep writing. I thought it would be a good idea, seeing as I love doing this kind of thing.

Before I actually begin blogging, I thought I'd tell you about If Necessary, Use Words. The idea came to me when I read one of my favorite quotes. Saint Francis of Assisi said, "Preach the Gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." I love this quote because it is so true. It is how I want to live my life. We should all strive to preach the Gospel, and if we need to, then we can use words to preach. It's all about our actions, my actions. St. Francis is one of my role models.


I must tell you ahead of time that this place will not always be full of serious, religious, or deep-thinking material. I'm eighteen years old with a sense of humor, and I love being a kid.
So, without further ado, here goes!

2 comments:

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

Welcome to the blogging world Ashley!

Katie said...

:) Its fun to write, eh? :)

YES! I just noticed that the CD I burned for you is playing! How do you get that on here? I have yet to figure out how to get a) paragraphs and b) music. :/ HELP! :) Hahaha, I love you, Ashley Siferd.